March 28, 2018
- Classes commence with registration at 9.45am. One hour is set aside for lunch and classes finish at approximately 5.00pm.
- On booking a 50% deposit of the course fee is required four weeks prior to course commencement to secure a position. All deposits are non refundable. The balance is to be paid on the first day of the course.
- All courses are continuous. Students who do not attend courses due to illness or general absenteeism will not be entitled to a refund or transfer to another course (subject to discretion of the principal).
- All courses are liable to change (subject to discretion of the principal).
- The Academy is closed on all UK bank holidays.
- Student progress reports are available upon request by the employer/ parent/ guardian.
- Diplomas of participation are awarded on completion of each course.
- Students for all courses, with the exception of the Nine Month Diploma, are required to bring their own hairdressing equipment. Alternatively, equipment can be purchased at Sanrizz Academy.