Congratulations to Sanrizz Education director Sharon Cox for getting through to the finals of the British hairdressing Awards, Eastern Hairdresser of the year category. We are also delighted to announce that Creative Director Leonardo Rizzo is also a finalist at the British Hairdressing Awards, Southern Hairdresser...Continue Reading
- Classes commence with registration at 9.45am. One hour is set aside for lunch and classes finish at approximately 5.00pm.
- On booking a 50% deposit of the course fee is required four weeks prior to course commencement to secure a position. All deposits are non refundable. The balance is to be paid on the first day of the course.
- All courses are continuous. Students who do not attend courses due to illness or general absenteeism will not be entitled to a refund or transfer to another course (subject to discretion of the principal).
- All courses are liable to change (subject to discretion of the principal).
- The Academy is closed on all UK bank holidays.
- Student progress reports are available upon request by the employer/ parent/ guardian.
- Diplomas of participation are awarded on completion of each course.
- Students for all courses, with the exception of the Nine Month Diploma, are required to bring their own hairdressing equipment. Alternatively, equipment can be purchased at Sanrizz Academy.